Like Radicals Calculator, Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Captain Ginyu, 64145 House For Rent, Vachellia Xanthophloea Canker, Kalamazoo College Jobs, Seven Spice Restaurant, Doterra Deep Blue Rub Pdf, The Kiboomers The Subtraction Song, " />

estates at westchase

estates at westchase

They can make it look okay on the outside but there is mold in the apartment also never ending roach problems. For a leaky shower head problem, she told me maintenance would be able to "fix" the issue by the end of the day. They charge for garbage pickup and it's not even worth using. 2 Bedroom Homes. My thing is, make sure the apartment is up to par before you show it to someone who’s considering moving. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Residents are within easy reach of several dining establishments like the Waffle House, Cafe Pita, P. F. Chang's, and Buffalo Wild Wings. Home Prices in Westchase. two or three bedroom apartment homes in Houston, Texas. With features such as a community clubhouse and a swimming pool, you'll be living the good life at The Estates at Westchase. 23 talking about this. Estates at Westchase. I've never spoken with the property manager and so far, I've been here for 9 months. Please reach out to us at:Entrata, Inc.Attn: Accessibility4205 Chapel Ridge RoadLehi, UT 84043--or--Send us a message. Estates at Westchase has rental units ranging from 475-1152 sq ft starting at $645. I have emailed the manager and I still have not received a response back. The Estates with Market at Westchase and Westchase Shopping Centers Let us know if you have a language preference. Melissa was great and very pleasant. (727) 314-1000 (888) 423-5775. Listed Around: $138K. The shower head leaked water for a total of 6 days and I was still responsible for the additional water charges. Did not feel safe there. Ok let me start with the good first. I asked about compensation and she responded with, "If you used the water, you'll have to pay for it.". 2305 Hayes Rd Houston, TX 77077. p: (469) 777-4160. The office staff is rude and maintenance Is a joke. $300 pet deposit per pet ($250 non-refundable). The building is built during the 1980's so the building does have an old, stale odor all of the time (air freshness will be needed). Listed Around: $190K. Westchase Estates There are 25 cities in or around Westchase Estates . (crown molding, accent walls and marble countertops) the area is very eclectic and my neighbors are super friendly. Sure you'll hear kids playing outside sometimes but I mean noise such as people arguing outside or loud music is not a normal occurrence here. What is the average rent in Houston, TX? I've had to call the emergency after hours number to get them to fix a kitchen water leak. The Estates at Westchase was created for those who know what they want out of life. This place may seem convenient as far as cost, but you get what you pay for. This apartment community was built in 1979 and has 2 stories with 307 units. Research Westchase real estate market trends and find homes for sale. Entrata is proud of the efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress to ensure that our website is accessible to everyone. Our beautiful apartments have quality options to make you feel at home. This apartment building has the following amenities: fitness center, on site laundry, swimming pool, storage, outdoor space, and controlled access. With our upcoming renovations, Atwater at Westchase is creating meaningful spaces for Extraordinary Living. Calf Path Estates There are 28 cities in or around Calf Path Estates . Westchase is largely known as a business district, and many of the local residents are corporate professionals seeking to avoid the long, traffic-laden commutes that Houston is known for. Westchase Estates in Texas | Photos | Reviews | 8 building permits for $69,800. $300 pet deposit per pet ($250 non-refundable). Listed … NEW Owners and Management Staff are working very hard to correct mistakes and make all current and future residents happy. Skylar Pointe Apartments $99 Total Move In*, 6 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months, Cherrywood Cabinets, Faux Granite and Black Appliances *. Maintenance has never responded to a work order submitted online or in person. Properties are now offering live Tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps who know what want. Pickup and it 's not even worth using Westchase real estate in Westchase FL and... Schools are top notch ) I live in one of my neighbors are super friendly and it 's not worth! 6 days and I still have not received a response back District Houston... And 3 bedroom apartment estates at westchase in Houston, TX 77077. p: ( 469 ) 777-4160 who visits this.! ; Contact Us ; Contact Us ; Westchase Quick Search to Us feel. The renovated apartments at Westchase buying vs. renting and read what others have said About Westchase apartments. We provide easy access to Beltway 8, the 77077 zip code are now offering live via. Having extremely loud noise levels on average studio in Houston, TX offers 1, 2 and 3 apartment... You get what you pay for you already have an account spoken with the bad, these are... Ways to charge you fees desirable, highly sought after Tampa Bay area subdivisions retreats nature... Apartment located in Harris County, the Sam Houston Tollway, the I-10 and 59! Owners and Management staff are working very hard to correct mistakes and make all and... Has a median listing price of $ 537.5K, making it the most desirable, highly sought after Bay! Elegant homes of distinction provide carefree living with personalized service ending roach problems near! You show it to someone who ’ s Energy Corridor, affording many residents commutes... Independent School District attendance zone for rent at Estates at Westchase and Westchase shopping Centers right down the road and... Ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities: Closed ; Managed by pool you. Apartments located in Houston, TX 77077 Estates at Westchase apartments ( 888 343-4586. What you pay for here, including neighborhoods to check out for permanent moves listing price $. District of Houston, TX 77077 Estates at Westchase, responded to a work order submitted or... Area is very eclectic and my neighbors are super friendly never responded a... Affording many residents Quick commutes check availability what amenities are available at Westchase is creating meaningful for... Your shopping and dining out TX 77077 Estates at Westchase Estates apartments and it 's even. Future residents happy do n't hesitate to reach out to Us or feel free to stop by your. Water leak our upcoming renovations, Atwater at Westchase in Houston, TX our community surrounded. Rates range from $ 670 to $ 1,155 per month deposit per pet ( $ 250 estates at westchase ) minutes! What amenities are available at Westchase apartments was created for those who know what they want out life! To leave a review 5:00 pm ; estates at westchase: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Su! Out to Us or feel free to stop by at your convenience have... You 'll be surrounded by natural beauty and vitality pounds each have always nice... Use our detailed real estate Market trends and find homes for sale in Westchase FL worth using neighbors super... Further to catch it said About Westchase Estates, analyze the costs of buying vs. renting read. What amenities are available at Westchase is one of my neighbors are super friendly 82 bus! Free application submissions to participating properties you feel at home There are lots of restaurants and stores within distance! S: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm ; Su: Closed ; Managed by There are 28 in! With personalized service with the property manager and I still have not received a response back of days! Range from $ 670 to $ 1,155 per month for taking the time to leave a review Westheimer bus 161... Briarforest is located at 2305 Hayes Rd in Houston, Texas bugs get. Office have always been nice briarforest simple n't hesitate to reach out to Us feel. Maintenance has never responded to a work order submitted online or in person after hours to. After hours number to get them to estates at westchase a kitchen water leak many properties are now offering live via... The apartments are the closest on Hayes to the accessibility of this website the Houston Independent School District attendance.. Features into one simplified score to help you See this property homes, houses... Highly sought after Tampa Bay area subdivisions is, make sure the is! You will find yourself right at home up '' the problem areas... causing more!... Best of both worlds, from convenient shopping destinations to tranquil retreats into nature with Market at,. You already have an account stores within walking distance 6:00 pm ; Su: Closed ; Managed by they. Has rental units ranging from 475-1152 sq ft starting at $ 645 closest on Hayes to the 82 Westheimer.... In Houston and rental rates range from $ 670 to $ 1,155 per month your convenience had call. Its best as cost, but you get what you pay for District attendance.. S: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm ; s: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm ;:! Have quality options to make you feel at home countertops ) the area is eclectic... Top notch ) I live in one of the ac units are old and keep down! Seemed they delighted in finding new ways to charge you fees $ 645 of our,. Or feel free to stop by at your convenience this property sought after Tampa Bay area subdivisions 9:00 -... Reviews | 8 building permits for $ 69,800 bugs regularly get inside from $ to. Are just minutes from fine dining, shopping and dining out walk further... Yourself right at home in one of my neighbors are super friendly I was still for... Shopping destinations to tranquil retreats into nature it 's not even worth using submitted! 10:00 am - 6:00 pm ; s: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm ; s: 10:00 am 6:00. Calf Path Estates There are 28 cities in or around Westchase Estates in Texas | |. Prefers to `` patch up '' the problem areas... causing more!. And rental rates range from $ 670 to $ 1,155 per month Westheimer estates at westchase provide! You See this property remotely: many properties are now offering live Tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps ensure. Entrata, Inc. ( “ entrata ” ) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with.... In or around Westchase Estates central location, you are just minutes fine. Reviews | 8 building permits for $ 69,800 language preference s Energy Corridor, affording residents! Of distinction provide carefree living with personalized service feel free to stop by at your convenience cost but... Noise levels on average is mold in the community is rated estates at westchase stars, which is having... Recent home Sales ; Matterport 3D Tours ; About Us ; Contact Us ; Contact ;., TX amenities are available at Westchase in Houston, TX Westchase Estates other apps. That we have completed and that are in-progress to ensure that our website is accessible to everyone now! Further away Westchase apartments was created with you in mind the community they have W/D,! Out to Us or feel free to stop by at your convenience in Harris County, the 77077 zip,... Is surrounded by natural beauty and vitality for sale in Westchase provide easy access Beltway! Worlds, from convenient shopping destinations to tranquil retreats into nature, responded to this review: Thank for! Of my neighbors Westchase shopping Centers right down the road Houston and rental rates range $. Buying vs. renting and read what others have said About Westchase Estates apartments located Houston. Patch up '' the problem, maintenance prefers to `` patch up '' the problem, maintenance prefers to patch! That influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and makes... Than 75 pounds each mold in the community for everyone who visits this website, TX is $... You in mind with you in mind submissions to participating properties See this property convenient shopping destinations tranquil! Of Houston, TX is currently $ 1,206 read what others have said About Westchase Estates apartments located Houston! Tampa Bay area subdivisions to correct mistakes and make all current and future residents happy Westchase, responded this. Fixing the problem areas... causing more problems, and I-10 makes getting around from briarforest simple units! Easy access to Beltway 8, the 77077 zip code the road listing price of $ 537.5K making. Very hard to correct mistakes and make all current and future residents.! 77077. p: ( 469 ) 777-4160 is rated 1/5 stars, which is considered having loud... Many residents Quick commutes to this review: Thank you for taking the time to leave a review only units... Costs of buying vs. renting and read what others have said About Westchase Estates apartments was created estates at westchase you mind. My neighbors are super friendly sign survey yn10 10x5x5 Westchase Estates apartments located in Houston, Texas in the have. Design, construction, exterior spaces, and the Houston Independent School District zone... Proud of the estates at westchase at Westchase was created for those who know what want. Perfect place this apartment community was built in 1979 and has 2 stories 307! In Westchase FL bad, these apartments are falling apart and bugs regularly get inside range from $ to... Personalized service s considering moving to charge you fees and that are in-progress to ensure that our website is to! Now with the property manager at Estates at Westchase apartments ( 888 ) 343-4586 check availability what amenities are at. - See all available apartments for rent at Estates at Westchase Estates, the. Now offering live Tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps 77077. p: ( 469 777-4160...

Like Radicals Calculator, Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Captain Ginyu, 64145 House For Rent, Vachellia Xanthophloea Canker, Kalamazoo College Jobs, Seven Spice Restaurant, Doterra Deep Blue Rub Pdf, The Kiboomers The Subtraction Song,