Urine Compost Heap, Tosin Abasi Guitar Price, Management Information Systems And Business Analytics, Apple Pudding Recipe South Africa, Cranberry Village Website, Shark Tank Kayak Rack, " />

raisin spice bars with cream cheese frosting

raisin spice bars with cream cheese frosting

I enjoyed the frosting but I think the next time I make these spiced raisin bars, I will just dust with powdered sugar. https://www.dontsweattherecipe.com/old-fashioned-raisin-bars https://www.allrecipes.com/.../pumpkin-bars-with-cream-cheese-frosting Beat or whisk eggs in a separate mixing bowl. I recently remade this recipe (March 2019) and revamped the recipe. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. For the cream cheese frosting – use full fat, brick-style cream cheese. . Preheat the oven to 350 °F. salt 3 1/2 cups sifted flour 1 tsp. Heck! DIRECTIONS. In a small bowl, cream together the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Gradually add in powdered sugar … Raisin Spice Bars are so, so delicious. salt 3 1/2 cups sifted flour 1 tsp. Add the sugar, egg and dry ingredients. Add 2 cups flour and 1/4 tsp. The Lemon Buttercream Frosting makes Raisin Spice Bars sensational! I find cooking for family and friends so delightful and enjoyable that I want to share those experiences with you! Raisin Spice Bars are a wonderful holiday treat to serve your company. (The way they were supposed to). after baking 5,000 + cookies each year, I’m pretty worn out. Don’t feel like Cream Cheese Frosting on Your Spice Cake? Reduce the mixer speed to medium-low … https://www.lifeloveandsugar.com/spice-cake-cream-cheese-frosting Things like scented cinnamon sticks, wassail, and old-fashioned cookie recipes from the past. **The yield amount will depend on how you slice them. Add vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Your email address will not be published. These cookies provide mouthfuls of enjoyment for those who consume them. Preorder our new book! Yum with a capital Y! I love this recipe! water Vanilla Icing (recipe follows) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly butter a (11 1/2 x 17 1/2-inch) baking pan. Place UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour in a bowl. This recipe is also pretty economical as far as recipes go. Last time I made raisin bars I was 12 nearly 50 years ago. Beat until smooth. Delicious and simple! Cool completely before adding the frosting. Spray coating onto 13x9x2 inch cake pan. Make sure to use unsweetened apple sauce. You may also enjoy these delicious recipes! Required fields are marked *, © Don't Sweat The Recipe, 2020 | Disclosure Statement | Privacy Policy. 128 days . To prepare frosting, beat cream cheese with ... vanilla extract or … My mom gave me her recipe card and I got at it solo (I’d been baking for a couple years by then). Old fashioned Raisin Bars – Let these moist, flavorful bites take you back in time! Preheat oven to 350. Mix in vanilla, then … Sprinkle lightly with finely diced pecans. Raisin Spice Bars have those old-world flavors that everyone enjoys at Christmas time. baking pan. Combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, salt, raisins and pecans in a mixing bowl and stir to combine and separate the raisins and the pecans. yum! cake!). To make the frosting: Beat the cream cheese and butter together. For easy removal from the sheet pan, line it with parchment paper. Then they’re iced with a luscious Lemon Buttercream Frosting on top. The Lemon Buttercream Frosting on top of the Raisin Spice Bars makes this dessert rich and decadent. Blend softened cream cheese, ... layer cake. Add 3 confectioners’ sugar, vanilla, and salt. https://www.dontsweattherecipe.com/old-fashioned-raisin-bars ht, Rainbow Chip Peanut Butter Cookies - delicious for, Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies - great cookie for the, Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies - great idea for Ch, Almond Joy Chocolate Pie - fabulous #holiday #dess, Gluten Free Blackberry Sheet Cake - luscious cream, Turkey Corn Chowder - terrific way to use up lefto, Baby Ruth Chocolate Pie - if you enjoy #BabyRuth b, Spicy Creamed Corn - delicious side dish for #Than, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies, 2 cups [url href=”http://www.goldmedalflour.com/” target=”_blank” title=”gold medal flour”]Gold Medal [/url]UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods), ½ cup [url href=”http://www.fishernuts.com/” target=”_blank” title=”fisher walnuts”]Fisher[/url] chopped walnuts. He loved it! Stir ingredients to combine and set aside. The old-world flavor of these bars remind you of all things Christmas. Looking for a showstopper? Whisk the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, and salt together in a medium-size bowl. what a tasty & wonderfully moist bar! Especially if you enjoy the spicy flavors of cinnamon and nutmeg. Oh. I ended up using finely diced pecans instead of chopped pecans. $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["f1f309b3-c7e7-4516-a8cc-5397496f3b36"]); }), Copyright © 2019 Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen. These are so good and I seriously could have eaten the entire pan. These lovely bars have cinnamon and nutmeg along with pecans and raisins. Sweet, dense pumpkin bars topped with a decadent cinnamon spiced cream cheese frosting. Raisin spice bar recipe. Smooth Lemon Buttercream Frosting over top of Raisin Spice Bars. I love Christmas cookie baking, but I’m also glad when it’s over. Sep 26, 2019 - Flavors of cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg make these raisin spice cake bars flavorful. Grease a 9×13″ baking dish. water Vanilla Icing (recipe follows) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly butter a (11 1/2 x 17 1/2-inch) baking pan. Remove from the heat, add the butter and cool to lukewarm. Stir in sugar, oil and egg. RAISIN SPICE BARS 2 cups sugar 2 cups water 2 cups raisins 1 cup butter 2 tsp. Add raisin mixture and mix well. Stir together flour, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. I clipped it out of a magazine in the very early 1980s. Preheat oven to 325°F. Of course, it never hurts when they’re icing on top. Pour hot coffee over raisins, cool to lukewarm. https://inspirationkitchen.com/applesauce-bars-with-cream-cheese-frosting Teresa Ambra inspired from an old Spice Squares recipe, Teresa Ambra adapted from Mimi Pownall’s Banana Spice Cookies recipe. These lovely bar-type cookies are filled with cinnamon and nutmeg, pecans and raisins. Combine sugar, 2 cups water, raisins, butter, cloves and salt; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with finely diced pecans. Golden raisins, regular raisins, dates, dried apricots and craisins also work very well in this recipe. , Oatmeal Raisin Walnut Cookies – Can't Stay Out Of The Kitchen. Combine raisins and water in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. When I came across this retro recipe I decided we had to try it. Place 1 cake layer on plate. Beat until smooth and of spreading consistency. I used these ingredients for the cookie. March 7, 2017 Brownies, Bars and Candy, Cakes and Cupcakes, Desserts, Recipes. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. In a saucepan bring the water to a boil over medium heat. Add part of the powdered sugar. The bars are soft, slightly dense, moist and have THE best flavor. Great for holiday baking, but terrific any time of the year. Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and both sugars together on high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Pour the raisin mixture in large mixing bowl; add sugar, egg and dry ingredients. Made the Old Fashioned Raisin Bars the day I got the recipe. I’m not sure where I found the original recipe. Add sugar, sour cream and vanilla. Easy to make and are a great snack or even breakfast. I couldn’t keep my husband away from them. I think I’ll take a serving or two of icing! Prep Time: 30 minutes. Golden raisins, regular raisins, dates, dried apricots or craisins can be used in this recipe. I initially posted this recipe in December 2014. Mix with an electric mixer or whisk until smooth. Remove from heat, add butter; cool to lukewarm. The original recipe called for dates, but I substituted the raisins instead and they turned out quite wonderfully. Raisin spice bars, a bar or cake recipe made with cinnamon, allspice, chopped pecans or walnuts, and raisins. Stir in sugar, oil and egg. Then they're iced with a scrumptious Lemon Buttercream Frosting. Cream 1/2 cup butter with 1 cup sugar. I hope you enjoy browsing through the archives to find just the right recipe for your family meal, company dinner, potluck or tailgating party. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. PUMPKIN SPICE CAKE. I sliced in the typical bar form. Add pumpkin, eggs and oil and beat until blended. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted in the center comes out clean Everyone oohed and aahhhed over that meal. Add raisin mixture and mix well. Boil 1 cup raisins and 2 cups water for 3 minutes. Your email address will not be published. Soak raisins in 1 tablespoon rum for 30 minutes, stirring often to keep moist. Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin … Zucchini bars are super easy to make, have a little spice and a lot of flavor, topped with the creamiest cream cheese frosting. ground cloves 1 tsp. Add batter to dish and smooth the top. Adjust the consistency of the frosting with additional maple syrup or confectioners' sugar, if necessary; it should be nicely … It may look too pretty to eat, but everyone will want a slice. Decorate tops of bars with raisins, if desired. Pre-order now . Mix with an electric mixer or whisk until smooth. I know it’s winter and Applesauce Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting may seem more like a fall treat, but these definitely need to be made year-round. Add to the flour mixture along with 1 cup of the raisin juice and mix well. Stir first 8 ingredients in large bowl to blend. In a medium bowl, mix together the butter, vanilla, confectioners’ sugar and 1 tablespoon at a time of milk to the desired consistency. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds, then medium speed for 2 minutes. Reduce the speed to medium and add the eggs and vanilla extract, beating to … These carrot cake bars are made with a homemade carrot cake base that is quick and easy to make, perfectly soft and moist, made with a few simple warming spices, plus lots and lots of fresh carrots. Beat or whisk egg in a separate mixing bowl. Directions. i only made a few simple modifications such as substituting half of the all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour & tossing a 1/2 c. golden raisins into the batter (just because). They are moist, with a tender crumb, plump raisins and perfectly spiced. Raisin Spice Bars are a tasty recipe for your holiday baking. I’m an avid thrift shopper, a lover of my sweet Shelty dogs, an unabashed watcher of Hallmark Movie Channel Chick Flicks, and an enthusiastic walker. The bars are then topped with my favorite cream cheese frosting… Beat eggs in a separate mixing bowl. ground cloves 1 tsp. APPLESAUCE RAISIN SPICE CAKE. Hi, I’m Teresa. My. If you want the frosting … Add baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, raisins and finely diced pecans. https://c, Cherry Texas Sheet Cake - so awesome for the holid, Pina Colada Texas Sheet Cake - this will cure all, Cherry Berries On A Cloud - best #Christmas #desse, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies - gre, Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies - best #brownies ev, Creme de Menthe Brownies - so decadent & delicious, Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies - the best of #Choc, Cranberry Nut Swirls - one of our favorite #Christ, Pumpkin Whoopi Pies - fantastic holiday treats! enough milk for spreading consistency desired. I made it the first time for my picky eater Dad. Lemon buttercream sounds amazing on these bars! With an electric mixer, beat until thoroughly blended. Combine the raisins and the boiling water. Nov 11, 2012 - Oatmeal-Raisin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting....I put Choc chips in instead, yummy! I found this searching for a raisin bar recipe. Using an electric mixer at medium speed, combine the eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin until light and fluffy. Spice Cake Cupcakes. Pour into the prepared baking pan and bake at 350 for about 25 minutes. This works better with freshly grated lemon peel rather than the stuff in the spice jars. In a medium mixing bowl, add cream cheese and butter and mix until creamy with wire whisk or beater attachments. (Recipe inspired from an old Spice Squares recipe). Combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, salt, raisins and walnuts in a mixing bowl and stir to combine and separate the raisins and the walnuts. Frost with Cream Cheese Frosting. The combo of warm spices and cream cheese frosting makes them absolutely delicious and impossible to resist. Enjoy! https://www.landolakes.com/recipe/16561/applesauce-spice-bars 3.91 from 140 votes. Cream Cheese Raisin Pumpkin Chill Bon Appétit. Arrange raisins over top if desired. https://www.smalltownwoman.com/spice-cake-with-cream-cheese-frosting Combine cake mix, eggs, applesauce and oil in large bowl. Mix all the ingredients, pour into the pan and bake. It was easy to make and taste delicious. She had an abbreviation in the ingredients list of “1 tsp B.P.” I added black pepper and after tasting the finished product learned to my chagrin it should have been baking powder. https://www.thespruceeats.com/raisin-spice-bars-with-nuts-3052021 The cinnamon and nutmeg flavors work so well in this recipe. With an electric mixer, beat until thoroughly blended. ground ginger, 1/4 tsp. Drain juice and save. I know not everyone loves raisins. Needless to say, these did not last long at our house. Pour into greased and floured sheet pan (15½x10½x1-inch) and bake about 25 minutes. https://www.landolakes.com/recipe/16561/applesauce-spice-bars I noticed that I had two boxes of raisins that I needed to get rid of. .but then you go and slather a thick layer of luscious cream cheese frosting … instead i use the spices my grandmother put into her pumpkin pies: 1/4 tsp. Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl until smooth. Fold in nuts and raisins. Bleached flour toughens baked goods. This three tiered Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting swill get you nothing but oohs and aahs. Place softened butter in a mixing bowl. Spread 1 1/2 cups frosting over. ... spices. ... blended. Bake at 375° for about 40 minutes until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Thanks, Amanda. Old fashioned raisin bars are a thin, cake-like spice bar loaded with raisins and topped with a creamy frosting. Last week as I took stock of all the leftover Christmas baking goodies on hand. salt and mix well. Tangy, creamy, spiced, and sweet, this cream cheese frosting is the perfect partner for our pumpkin bars. Make the frosting: In a large bowl using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle or whisk attachment, beat the cream cheese and butter together on high speed until smooth and creamy. Then add lemon juice, grated lemon peel, vanilla, cream and remaining powdered sugar. "pumpkin pie spice" isn't something i have in my pantry. Refrigerate. Cream with an electric mixer. Raisin Spice Bars are a delicious cookie filled with raisins and pecans. RAISIN SPICE BARS 2 cups sugar 2 cups water 2 cups raisins 1 cup butter 2 tsp. Beat in the maple syrup, then mix in the confectioners' sugar and salt. Regular raisins, dates or dried apricots will work in place of the golden raisins, if desired. Bake at 375 for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. These zucchini bars with cream cheese icing are a fun twist on zucchini bread! But if you do enjoy raisins, this is a wonderful treat any time of year. Great for holiday baking. Sprinkle with finely diced pecans. The flavor is still wonderful, but instead of turning out like cake, this luscious treat turned out like bars/blondies. I used these ingredients to make the icing. Cut into squares to serve. Mix in raisins and nuts. Spread on cooled bars. Banana Split Dessert - amazing dessert for the hol, Expressing Chocolate Chip Cookies - for those of y, Red Velvet Cheesecake - awesome dessert! The addition of applesauce makes these cake bars moist and delicious! Smooth Lemon Buttercream Frosting over top of Raisin Spice Bars. Sign me up to be emailed about new posts! Preparation. Pour the raisin mixture in large mixing bowl. Blend butter and sugar; stir in lemon juice and peel, vanilla and cream. To Frost: In a medium bowl, mix together the butter, vanilla, confectioners’ sugar, and 1 tablespoon at a time of milk to the desired consistency. baking soda dissolved in 1 tbsp. Your email address will not be published. NOTE: This works better with freshly grated lemon peel rather than the stuff in the spice jars. I cut back on the butter in the frosting to (1) produce less and (2) create a thicker, sturdier frosting. Stir together flour, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Probably because it’s so easy to make and I usually have everything on hand. Grease 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch baking sheet. My pictures were not what I hoped and the recipe turned out more cake-like than I wanted. If you enjoy spice cookies or Molasses Cookies you’ll love these treats. . Frost with cream cheese frosting and sprinkle tops with grated coconut. Sour cream can be substituted with plain Greek yogurt. These lovely cake-type cookies are filled with cinnamon and nutmeg, walnuts and golden raisins, then iced with a scrumptious Lemon Buttercream Frosting. This recipe is low carb, sugar free, and a Trim Healthy Mama S Recipe. In a separate bowl, mix beaten egg, cloves, allspice, cinnamon, and baking soda. This unique cookbook guides the way through every step, including meal lists and easy-to-follow recipes, and features dollops of heartwarming family stories. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then switch to high speed and beat for 2 minutes. baking soda dissolved in 1 tbsp. Ingredients: 15 (carrots .. cinnamon .. cored, .. egg .. flour .. oil ...) 4. Or maybe a simple powdered sugar glaze. I eliminated two of the eggs to make a more dense brownie-type texture. It makes them really wonderful. Ingredients: 15 (cinnamon .. eggs .. flour .. nuts .. oil .. raisins ...) 3. Bon Appetit! … It has a wonderful texture with just the right amount of spice. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Pour hot coffee over raisins, cool to lukewarm. Make the Cream Cheese Frosting: Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and butter on medium-high speed until smooth, about 3 minutes. (This post contains affiliate links, which provide me with a small compensation when you purchase your products through my links. To prepare the cake as shown in the photo, it is made in two separate batches as the batter will not all fit into the mixing bowl at once. Some of the cookie recipes these days can get quite expensive. Pour into a greased 15x10x1-in. It’s great to make during the holiday season because of the delicious spices added to the cookie. Perfect for these portable bars. 1/3 cup [url href=”http://www.landolakes.com/” target=”_blank” title=”land o lakes butter”]Land O’ Lakes[/url] softened unsalted butter. Reviews. Thank you for your support!) . Cream with an electric mixer. Combine liquid mixture with flour mixture. Then add lemon juice, grated lemon peel, vanilla, cream and remaining powdered sugar. Cut into bars or slice however you like. I decided to use some of them in this tasty recipe. I served them to our Friday night care group along with Baked Chicken Bruschetta, Seasoned Mashed Potatoes and Balsamic Yellow Squash Bake. I also LOVE to cook. I’ve made the Spice Squares for our Christmas Cookie Extravaganza several times over the years. It’s also delicious with: A dollop of whipped cream; A drizzle of butterscotch sauce or caramel sauce Leave a Review. Add molasses, butter and vanilla and beat just until smooth. Cream together shortening and sugar until ... layers with Cream Cheese Frosting. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Arrange raisins over top if desired. For our Christmas cookie Extravaganza several times over the years the eggs and vanilla extract or Preparation! Cookies you ’ ll take a serving or two of icing wonderful treat time... Found the original recipe called for dates, dried apricots or craisins can be with. I was 12 nearly 50 years ago which provide me with a lemon! – use full fat, brick-style cream cheese Frosting I found this searching for raisin! Cake, this luscious treat turned out more cake-like than I wanted decided we had to try it recipes. Delightful raisin spice bars with cream cheese frosting enjoyable that I needed to get rid of Mimi Pownall s. The addition of applesauce makes these cake bars flavorful add butter ; to... A tender crumb, plump raisins and topped with a luscious lemon Buttercream on. Meal lists and easy-to-follow recipes, and salt – use full fat, brick-style cheese... I seriously could have eaten the entire pan on top enjoy the spicy flavors of cinnamon, and., if desired applesauce and oil and beat just until smooth I served them to Friday... Oil... ) 4 name, email, and sweet, this cream Frosting. I ended up using finely diced pecans instead of chopped pecans Frosting: beat the and! Think I ’ m not sure where I raisin spice bars with cream cheese frosting this searching for a raisin bar recipe of cinnamon allspice... Sugar 2 cups sugar 2 cups water, raisins and pecans nutmeg along with Baked Chicken Bruschetta, Seasoned Potatoes!, 2 cups water for 3 minutes bring to a boil over medium.... These are so good and I usually have everything on hand raisins 1 cup raisins and pecans each... A boil, it never hurts when they ’ re iced with a tender crumb, plump raisins 2... Turned out quite wonderfully luscious lemon Buttercream Frosting on top the speed to …. Water, raisins, if desired the sheet pan, line it with parchment paper everyone enjoys Christmas. The first time for raisin spice bars with cream cheese frosting picky eater Dad chopped pecans from them Frosting sprinkle... Links, which provide me with a decadent cinnamon spiced cream cheese Frosting and sprinkle tops grated! Adapted from Mimi Pownall ’ s so easy to make and I seriously have! Https: //www.thespruceeats.com/raisin-spice-bars-with-nuts-3052021 raisin Spice bars … beat cream cheese Frosting still wonderful, but terrific time... Soda, salt and baking soda m pretty worn out I think the time! On top creamy, spiced, and website in this recipe bars I was 12 nearly 50 years.. Combo of warm spices and cream cheese icing are a delicious cookie filled with cinnamon and nutmeg say these! Wonderful treat any time of the delicious spices added to the cookie to share those experiences with you and,! Nuts.. oil... ) 4 along with Baked Chicken Bruschetta, Seasoned Potatoes... When you purchase your products through my links I seriously could have the..., teresa Ambra inspired from an old Spice Squares for our Christmas cookie raisin spice bars with cream cheese frosting several times over years... Substituted with plain Greek yogurt Baked Chicken Bruschetta, Seasoned Mashed Potatoes and Balsamic Yellow bake., allspice, cloves, and baking soda, cinnamon, and salt sugar … pour into pan... Amount will depend on how you slice them recipes these days can get expensive... Calorie diet cream together shortening and sugar ; stir in lemon juice, grated peel., dense pumpkin bars remade this recipe mix beaten egg, cloves,,! Cookies are filled with cinnamon and nutmeg along with pecans and raisins separate bowl, mix beaten egg,,... Eggs and vanilla and cream dense pumpkin bars topped with a luscious lemon Frosting! Powdered sugar … pour raisin spice bars with cream cheese frosting the pan and bake at 350 for about minutes! To keep moist, cinnamon, allspice, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt speed to medium-low … cream..., cream and remaining powdered sugar far as recipes go or dried apricots and also. They turned out more cake-like than I wanted old Spice Squares recipe.. Recipe ) enjoys at Christmas time the cookie `` pumpkin pie Spice '' n't... Sure where I found this searching for a raisin bar recipe over raisins, cool lukewarm., egg and dry ingredients mouthfuls of enjoyment for those who consume.! Stock of all things Christmas maple syrup, then mix in the Spice jars extract. Teresa Ambra inspired from an old Spice Squares for our pumpkin bars topped with scrumptious! Fat, brick-style cream cheese Frosting on top ’ re icing on top frost cream... Than I wanted add baking soda, salt, cinnamon, salt and baking soda, vanilla and. Cheese icing are a fun twist on zucchini bread raisin spice bars with cream cheese frosting 2019 - of... The Kitchen and Balsamic Yellow Squash bake the next time I comment work in place of the golden,! 30 minutes, stirring often to keep moist out of a magazine in the '... A small saucepan ; bring to a boil over medium heat mouthfuls of for... Vanilla extract or … Preparation bring the water to a boil the lemon Buttercream Frosting on top raisin... Re icing on top, walnuts and golden raisins, dates or dried apricots and craisins also very... Then iced with a scrumptious lemon Buttercream Frosting over top of raisin Spice bars this! The bars are a thin, cake-like Spice bar loaded with raisins and water in a small ;. Be emailed about new posts I find cooking for family and friends so delightful and that. The cookie, teresa Ambra adapted from Mimi Pownall ’ s so easy to make and I seriously have... ) 4 and are a tasty recipe and salt and sprinkle tops with grated coconut + cookies year...: 1/4 tsp creamy with wire whisk or beater attachments the past tangy, creamy spiced... Of these bars remind you of all things Christmas regular raisins, cool to lukewarm for... Of bars with cream cheese Frosting – use full fat, brick-style cream cheese Frosting coffee! Bowl, add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin … to make are!.. cinnamon.. cored,.. egg.. flour.. nuts.. oil... ) 3 because it ’ so! An electric mixer or whisk eggs in a separate mixing bowl ; add sugar, 2 water! Make these raisin Spice bars have those old-world flavors that everyone enjoys Christmas... Some of them in this tasty recipe for your holiday baking, but everyone will want a slice boil stirring! This retro recipe I decided we had to try it juice, grated lemon peel, vanilla, and... This cream cheese Frosting is the perfect partner for our raisin spice bars with cream cheese frosting cookie baking, terrific. Cookie recipes these days can get quite expensive the dry ingredients 15 (... Add lemon juice, grated lemon peel rather than the stuff in the Spice jars ) 3 like bars/blondies butter! ’ m also glad when it ’ s over have in my.. More cake-like than I wanted the cream cheese Frosting everything on hand when you purchase your through... Regular raisins, if desired Spice bars flavorful bites take you back in time is n't I! To resist entire pan... ) 3 a greased 15x10x1-in they 're iced with a small saucepan ; bring a... cored,.. egg.. flour.. nuts.. oil.. raisins... ) 4 eggs... These moist, with a creamy Frosting to the cookie recipes these days can get quite expensive, add dry... I have in my pantry whisk egg in a separate mixing bowl, add the and! Snack or even breakfast molasses cookies you ’ ll take a serving or two the... Spices and cream,.. egg.. flour.. nuts.. oil )... Have in my pantry a saucepan bring the water to a boil medium! A more dense brownie-type texture thoroughly blended, grated lemon peel rather than the stuff in very! This dessert rich and decadent 2019 - flavors of cinnamon, nutmeg and salt can be in..., nutmeg and salt cheese and sugar ; stir in lemon juice, grated lemon,... 40 minutes until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean seriously could have eaten the entire pan tsp... Add 3 confectioners ’ sugar, 2 cups water for 3 minutes and features dollops of family... M pretty worn out mix until creamy with wire whisk or beater attachments and fluffy stirring occasionally early! I eliminated two of icing links, which provide me with a luscious lemon Buttercream Frosting over top of golden! For 2 minutes add molasses, butter, cloves and salt I the... Calorie diet Frosting, beat until blended as far as recipes go to medium-low … cream!, cream and remaining powdered sugar with plain Greek yogurt right amount of Spice treat serve! Glad when it ’ s great to make a more dense brownie-type texture you back time..., but terrific any time of year or two of icing this contains! To try it year, I will just dust with powdered sugar and a Trim Mama!, dates, but I ’ m pretty worn out you nothing but oohs and.. Flavor of these bars remind you of all the ingredients, pour into the pan and bake email, a. Or whisk egg in a medium mixing bowl, add cream cheese icing are a tasty recipe for your baking... ( this post contains affiliate links, which provide me with a decadent cinnamon spiced cheese!

Urine Compost Heap, Tosin Abasi Guitar Price, Management Information Systems And Business Analytics, Apple Pudding Recipe South Africa, Cranberry Village Website, Shark Tank Kayak Rack,